Saturday, January 9, 2010

King-Sizes Passion.

Today was the grand re-opening of the Cannabis Buyers Cooperative of Berkeley. I came, I went, I loved. I love the passion that place holds, they have enough to fill all of Berkeley. I am so grateful to be a part of whats going on there. To be a part of HISTORY. One day I'll be telling my grand children how I was in the war, a war of passion, a war to help people to gain safe and friendly access to their medication. My dream is to move to New York and begin the implementation of the medicinal value of cannabis. Start the MOVEMENT! Be a part of HISTORY! I can't wait, I have all this passion just built up inside me waiting to get out, waiting to reach out to people who are less educated than I. Waiting to teach, it's what I was born to do!
I am so excited for what the road ahead of me holds! I am so excited to LIVE!

P.S I love the Arcade Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment